Sometimes, you may need to reinstall Muse Hub as part of a troubleshooting process.
- Open Muse Hub from the icon in your system bar.
- Go to the Settings page (the gear icon)
- Click "Uninstall" at the bottom of the settings page
- You should see a message telling you that Muse Hub has been successfully uninstalled (the Hub will stop running and disappear after you click "ok")
- Download a new copy of the Muse Hub from www.musehub.com
- Drag the application into your Applications folder
- Run the Muse Hub application from your Applications folder (not from the DMG)
- Make sure you enter your computer password to allow macOS to run the Helper
- Quit Muse Hub by clicking the "Quit" button on the Settings page, or right clicking the Muse Hub icon in your system tray and choosing "Quit".
- Uninstall Muse Hub using the Windows "Add/Remove Programs" (Windows 10) or the "Apps & Features" page (Windows 11)
- Download a new copy of Muse Hub for Windows from www.musehub.com